Richard O'Brien's Rocky Horror Show opened at The McCoy Theatre on October 31st, 2007

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Abby Normal (a plan of attack, and a question)

Time to ge back up and at 'em. We had a tough first week full of growing pains and filled with interuptions. We didn't accomplish nearly as much as I hoped we might. But we're fine. In fact, we're better than fine. The vocal work everybody has done under some less than ideal circumstances has been fantastic. It's given me hope when other things haven't worked out.

Thank you all for putting up with my midlife crisis, which seems to be manifesting itself as some sort of hyperactive absent minded professor syndrome. It's good to have a talented cast. That said, we've got to focus and work hard from here on out.

TOMORROW I want to basically follow the schedule but try to work only as far as Time Warp. Dr Scott, and THE REAL Slim Frankie need not come. I would like Rocky and Eddie (I want to see if there's a way to get you both into Time Warp.)

Speaking of Time Warp: Who would like to help out a good cause and perform Time Warp at A Place at the Table's Halloween Party on Oct 27? It would be late (10 pm at least).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do the Time Warp! Sign me up!